If you are a bereaved parent, you can join a great line-up of speakers and topics, going live each day, FREE, Monday through Friday for the entire month of May with
Grieving Parents Sharing Hope Together!
This has been a difficult time for everyone, but for those of us who are bereaved parents, it can cause new grief triggers as we find ourselves fighting the dark hole of depression and loneliness all over again.
Because of this, GPS Hope is giving bereaved parents an opportunity to come together, helping you not to feel quite so isolated and to infuse hope into your weary hearts.
Through the month of May, there will be a different guest and a different topic going live each day, followed by a time of Q & A.
Join host, Laura Diehl (co-founder of GPS Hope, author and speaker) with:
- Glen Lord (The Grief Toolbox)
- Dr. Gloria and Dr. Heidi Horsley (Open to Hope)
- Wayne Jacobson (Lifestream and coauthor of The Shack)
- Doug and BJ Jenson (Love in Motion)
- Ron Kelly (speaker, author, grief coach)
- Michele Paul (Umbrella Ministries)
- Mitch Carmody (Heartlight Studios)
- Lynda Cheldelin Fell (International Grief Institute)
- Angela Alexander (Miracles in Action)
- … many more
To receive the daily schedule, including the guests, topics and occosional updates as spekers are confirmed, submit your information below.
And be sure to share this, letting others join us as we are all